Personal Brand Photography for entrepreneurs in DC and beyond by Tina Leu
think beyond stock
This isn't about fitting in.
You've had your photo taken before. And it's not that the images were bad. They were just okay. And okay isn't what you need.
As the face of your brand, you need photos that capture your personality, elevate your edge, and shape your reputation.
Whether you want to show up as artistic, relatable, strong, or professional, your photos will tell a visual story that builds trust and influence.
It's time to share what makes you, YOU and leave those generic stock photos behind.
Past work with kick-ass clients who trusted me to capture their brand
Your personal creative director.
You've seen photos of others that seem so natural--so well executed--and you want that for yourself.
But thinking about crafting such a production feels overwhelming. And you certainly don't have the time to spend researching each small detail.
That's why our partnership begins well in advance of shoot day.
As an entrpreneur, I understand how critical images are to relate to your prospective clients. Through an in-depth consultative process, I'll help you map out shoot themes that reflect your business and attract your tribe.
“My business had a great year and I credit Tina for having an influence in that because of the strong representation of my brand. I most appreciated Tina’s work flow, professionalism, and aesthetic. It was an easy choice once I spoke to her for our initial meeting because I could tell that she had the right energy for me and respected my authenticity. ”
- In-depth 90-minute planning meeting to refine your vision;
- Detailed timeline and shot list;
- Recommendations for location, professional hair and makeup, props, and wardrobe;
- Online proofing gallery of images to choose from within 3 days;
- A cohesive library of 30-60 on-brand, high-resolution images to fill your content calendar;
- Social media cropping and image resizing; and
- Basic commercial usage rights, allowing you to use your images the way you want.
You'll leave with a library of up-to-date, on-brand images that represent your services in a gotta-have-it way.
Investment begins at $1750.