Personal Brand Photography for entrepreneurs in DC and beyond by Tina Leu
Visual content for your personal brand
Authentic images for today's creative entrepreneur
SHOWCASE YOUR STORIES THAT CONNECT
Get a library of social media images in one photo session so you can spend more time doing what you love.
As a business owner, you are not only the face of your brand, but you also juggle at least 10 different roles to run your business and try to have a personal life as well.
Your time is valuable and getting at least one thing off your plate is a step closer to sanity. Outsource your image creation with content that captures the heart of your brand, so you don't have to worry about curating a picture perfect shoot everywhere you go.
We are living in a visual-centric world where people don't want to be sold to - they want to get to know you. This is the opportunity to win over genuine fans and clients that relate to you and follow your journey wherever it takes you. Quality clients are so much more rewarding than 1000's of non-ideal clients. By making yourself visible, you are showing your audience that you exist and that they are interacting with a real person - a person they can get to know, build a connection and develop trust with.
- Attract your dream clients and repel the ones that aren't
- Consistent, high-quality images that reflect your style
- Batch create unique images shot within 4 hours and scheduled in advance
- Have daily content to share for 30-90 days without having to resort to selfies
- Less time spent re-explaining your vision and style to different photographers
- A recognizable identity over your competitors who use stock images
- Look natural and relaxed with my expertise in direction
- Credibility and trust with your audience
- A library of professional images of you ready to submit to speaking engagements, features, and promo materials
"Personal branding is the art of becoming knowable, likable and trustable."
Past work with kick-ass clients
Hi! I'm Tina
and I help entrepreneurs connect with their audience with authentic storytelling images in Washington, DC and beyond.
I believe the need for custom images that are relatable and genuine is more important than ever in an impersonal tech world.
Media attention about having a strong Personal Brand continues to grow and anyone who wants to stay in business and have influence, will want to embrace this marketing shift.
In order to do so, having a steady-stream of images to sell your product/service and connect with your audience online is vital. However, I've seen so many friends get frustrated with asking random people to take their photos (hoping they'll turn out great), setting up a tripod, spending an hour a day to retake a specific shot, or worse, spend so much time trying to figure out what to post, that they simply give up and not post anything at all.
Showing up consistently online does not need to be that complicated! I will work with you to identify the stories in your brand that help connect you with your audience, as well as detail shots of your business offering. You will have peace of mind knowing that your content will never be outdated and always replenished. Most importantly, you get to share elements and layers of yourself that resonates with your audience.
If you're an entrepreneur or influencer who:
- is ready to take your visual marketing to the next level
- wants to share more personality
- lives to empower others
Then I'd love to be your personal brand photographer!
Good vibes guarenteed
“I was nervous before the photo shoot but she made me feel good and relaxed and it was actually a lot of fun. I use the photos on my website and in my Facebook group posts and people love them and comment on them often and I feel they capture me very well in the work I do as a life and relationship coach.”
Debbie / Life Coach
“My business had a great year and I credit Tina for having an influence in that because of the strong representation of my brand. I most appreciated Tina’s work flow, professionalism, and aesthetic. It was an easy choice once I spoke to her for our initial meeting because I could tell that she had the right energy for me and respected my authenticity. ”
"Tina did such a great job and the fact that she was so flexible with everything was so nice. With her behind the camera, I felt very comfortable just being myself."
Jenn / Hair Stylist + Studio Owner
"The planning process was fantastic. It made me thoroughly consider many facets of what I hoped to achieve at a more detailed level. I fully appreciated the discussions and even the question. Tina was fabulous to work with and I look forward to all future opportunities."
Teresa / Health and Wellness Coach
"I booked a personal branding session and was blown away with the entire experience and the final product. Working with Tina was a pleasure; not only is she a very talented photographer, she is also super patient and upbeat. The entire process was seamless and very well throughout out. Tina has thought of everything; she provides a useful guideline and checklists to prepare for the shoot--everything form outfit ideas to materials to have on hand to make the day go smoothly-- and will even book a fantastic hair and makeup artist for you. Basically, she makes the process as easy and painless as possible for you."
"I loved the entire process and especially how well Tina got to know me and my vision beforehand. That made it really special. I felt like she really took the time to get to know me on a deeper level and that showed in the details of the images. Tina is amazing! Thanks for making me feel so confident and comfortable in front of the camera and for making my vision a reality! She far exceeded my expectations with this."
Audrey / Hair and Makeup Artist
HOW IT WORKS
- Contact me. Click the button here to message me and I'll answer your initial questions and we'll set up a time to meet in person or via Zoonm video chat.
- In-Person/Video Chat Consult. I'll share my process and approach and ask you what you'd like to achieve with photography. If you're excited to move forward, I'll set up a quote.
- Official Booking. We'll get the business side of things taken care of first, like deposits, contracts, and shoot dates. Then we can start planning your first photo session! This is where the fun begins!
- Planning Session. We will dive deep into your branding vision and work together to select locations and create a shot list that will compliment your brand.
- Shoot Day. The day you'll have fun and we create original, custom images only you have to uplevel your branding game! You will receive your images within a week.
But what's included?
- In-Depth Discovery Consultation and Planning
- Professional Hair and Makeup Styling recommendations if needed
- Photoshoot based on what Stories you want to share
- Next-day image selection
- Unlimited social media cropping and image resizing
- Up to 14 Business Day Turnaround Time
- Online Gallery of Color-Corrected, High-Resolution Images
- Basic Commercial Usage Rights allowing you to edit the images the way you want and not being required to credit photographer
- Priority booking over non-annual client base
DETAILED PACKAGE RATES AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST.
To provide my clients with the best experience, I only offer 12 annual client spots per year with incentivized pricing. Contact me now to secure one of them!
Personal Branding sessions start at $2500 for 3 months worth of daily content to post.
An Annual package provides you with quarterly shoots of daily content for a whole year, with smaller monthly payments.